Sunday, January 16, 2011

update

This will be short and sweet...

the operation went very well on Thursday. I am very sore and have to sleep on my back, something I am not used to, so I am uncomfortable. Thank goodness for drugs.

They took 2 lbs of each breast. Now I am a c cup. They look really small to me right now but mom keeps telling me it is because they were sooo huge before. They are very high also. I will have to get used to that. I have a nurse coming to check out that they are healing properly and she will take the staples out on Friday also.

I was out of bed for a little yesterday evening, woozy at first but that cleared quickly. Getting tons of calls, but not answering too many. I don't feel like talking that much. I will get back to those that left messages and thank you for thinking of me.

More later, it feels like it is time for some more drugs...

Me

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are recuperating, or is that, re-cup-erating. Bah-ha-ha.
    I said:
    Two prayers before your surgery and
    One prayer after your surgery.
    If I ever would have had that surgery, I would not want to talk on the phone to anyone about my boobs either. It will be quite an adjustment for you and your mom is quite right.
    Well, rest well and get healed and take a credit card and get a whole new waredrobe, a bathing suit and a snazzy sports car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. I just took the credit card and placed a hefty order with W2. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a start......

    ReplyDelete
  4. You done good...much braver than I would ever be! Your mom is right. You're the size you should be so don't worry about it. Wish I could be there when you go shopping. I would make you try on all sorts of crazy things to compliment your 'new figure'.
    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you. Enjoy the drugs lol ;)

    ReplyDelete