Monday, January 17, 2011

going a little

crazy, here in the nut house. I am still amazed at how much I am able to do but am frustrated at some of the simple things that hurt. I cannot get a glass down from the cupboard nor can I even pour some water from the jug in the fridge. Way too heavy. It is these little things that I have taken for granted that I miss doing.

Flowers arrived today from my Aunt Kathy and her family. Very pretty. I am going to attempt some Thank You cards tomorrow. I was hoping to get a bunch together so mom can take some back west for Meg, Roxanne and Erlene. We will see if these little babies will allow for some crafting time.

Dad has not stopped working around the house. Not to mention cleaning!!! You should see my floors...you can eat off them, NO JOKE!! At least now some of the little things are being done that have been needing to be done for some time now, Karl just does not have the time for it. I save some money this way too, cause I do not have to pay my dad. Loving that.

I don`t know what I am going to do once mom and dad leave. I am getting quite used to being spoiled. Having all the meals made (delicious), clean house, kids played with, ohhed and ahhhed over (about how good the boobs look). Reality check is in order but I would like to delay it for some time. A long time!

Did a BAD thing today. Put yet another order in with Simon. I have quite the addiction. This would be the fourth order coming to the house, from either Simon, W2 and the package from Cathy in less than 2 months. MUST STOP!!! I have yet to receive any of them. Cathy has the one from the states and we just have to go get it. I should get the W2 one in a couple of days and the ones from Simon in a few weeks. I will take pics to show off what I got. Don`t worry.

I am going to post pics of the girls later. I will have clothes on so stop worrying. You be the judges as to if I went too small. I am sure glad I lost the weight before the surgery though. My stomach would have been bulging out past the boobs if I didn`t. It will look good when the rest of the weight comes off. Can`t wait till summer. Cute little bathing suit, here I come.

Me

4 comments:

  1. Oh and tell Karl not to worry about this recent spending spree you've been on. Its cheaper than therapy...I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when are you going to purge your stash to make room for your new purchases? I'm first in line, being your delivery person and everything :-)
    You're still waiting for your first order from Simon? I put an order in January 3 and got my order in a week and a half. I was shocked to get it so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my first order was sent on the 7th of Jan. Maybe I will get it this week. What is going on with your blog? I can't get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the retail therapy!!!!
    The rest of the world calls your new size "normal" now! It will take awhile for you to think of them as not to small because you have to go through both physical and mental adjustments to the change. It takes time to feel comfortable with it all.

    ReplyDelete