Thanks goodness Karl was off last week. He took a week off to do projects around the house but my getting sick put a damper on all of that. A couple of things about Karl, he is an excellent caregiver, great with the kids and can cook up a storm but as far as cleaning goes, don't hold your breath. So as of right now, I don't have the energy to unload the dishwasher, my house looks like a frat house and we have a convention in two days. Don't ya wanna be me? I guess I really shouldn't complain, I know of a few husbands who do nothing domestic around the house nor much with the children.
I got my haul in the mail on Friday but it came in two packages and the second one is still to arrive. I will take pics of it when I get the whole thing. I have never had this happen before but I ordered a 12 x 12 paper pack which is a first from Simon and I think that is why it came in two pieces.
We finally finished our garden on the side of the house. We still have some extra mulch and topsoil sitting in the driveway but Karl is going to see if the neighbors want it. Here are the before pictures...
Here are some after pictures...
We are really pleased with how it turned out.
I am going to start on the teacher gifts next week. I have three plus the bus driver to do. Two weeks should be enough time, right?
Me
Yikes!!!!! What the heck happened?? Man...I leave you alone for one week and JUST LOOK what happens??!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope this is nothing too serious. I will call tomorrow briefly, cause I know you will be up to your eyeballs in it, to see how you are. Hang in there!
Could be worse..you could be you-know-what!
Love the landscaping. Hope you will get through the convention okay and that you will be feeling better.
ReplyDelete