So I am sitting here trying to help Elliot learn to print his alphabet. I know I am not the only one out there that has taught their child to print but seriously how do you not scream and take over the pencil to do it yourself? Help...
I think I will put him into school...he has a better chance of survival if I do.
We did have a good weekend in the states shopping. I got some good deals but on the whole I don't think I would go again. Comments were made throughout the weekend about different things that were uncalled for and quite frankly surprising seeing that we were all witnesses. And I need to be around others that want to better themselves in the truth, not just be "in" the truth. Know what I mean?
I am still on the weight loss wagon so I didn't get much in the way of clothing but I got a winter coat, some shoe boots, a GUESS watch, a bottle for Karl, some dresses for Olivia, dress shirts for Elliot and a few other little things. Weather was beautiful and the meals were delicious.
Today the weather is raining and gloomy. Haven't been out in service at all this week but aim for tomorrow. Not been feeling that chummy and when I get like this it is better that I stay away from everyone. I got tied into the meeting over the phone last night and Josie gave her first talk, WOW did she ever do a good job. Sounded like an old pro. We are all so proud of her and how far she has come. She is such an encouragement to everyone. You should hear how she talks about Jehovah, he is so real to her, puts me to shame.
Hockey starts this weekend for Karl and it is movie night with the girls. Can't wait...I think we are watching Jane Eyre. Yay!!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Me
Sorry to hear your weekend was sorta sucky.
ReplyDeleteHUGE, HUGE things happening here. I will call you Friday aft. with BIG news! Unless Karl has already told you...
My stomach is a mess and can't help stuffing my face with cake to relieve stress.
Your sucky shopping days may soon be over!!!