Tuesday, September 27, 2011

more pictures

The first day of school. She loves it. Can't wait to get on the bus each morning and eager to tell us all she had learned at the end of the day. I am very glad she and Malla are together again this year. They are becoming great friends and I think it is a good thing to have another witness friend in the class.












My visit with my family was awesome. We went to the Toronto Zoo for the first time with the kids. They got a camel ride and saw lots of animals not at the Elmvale zoo. I still have to edit those pics so they will be in a future post.

I am sorry I have been so absent these couple of weeks. I am not really feeling creative lately and have nothing pithy to say or any cards/layouts to show. I am hoping to be back up to my old self soon, please bare with me.

Me

1 comment:

  1. The kids look soooo cute! Love Olivia's outfit. She looks really happy to be back in school! Mallory is looking WAYYYYY to grown up. Yikes! I also have lost all creative mojo. Just don't have the heart for it lately. Lots been going on here. Not what we expected. My stomach is a mess! Will talk later.
    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete