Check out Elliot's face. I think he liked me being tortured.
These were taken at the Avonlea village. I look like a man. Meg even said so. Yuck! I normally wouldn't post this picture but I love the look on Olivia's face.
These photo's were taken while clam digging.
Notice the pink bottomed beached whale...after 2 hrs of digging we only got 30 clams. It didn't take long for us/me to eat them all but they sure were delicious.
Here we are at the White Sands Hotel from the Anne of Green Gables movies. They recently renovated it and re-painted it. I was disappointed when I saw it a different color but whatever...
This photo was taken at the top of the second oldest lighthouse on the island at East Point.
It was really sunny this day.
Sorry for the delay on this post. I have been exhausted since coming home.
Me
I figured the exhaustion...its official...you have the CUTEST kids in eastern Canada!! Looks like you had a great time. Very beautiful part of Canada to see. Will try to call you sometime this week for updates.
ReplyDelete