spent on scrapbooking.
I got the car yesterday with the intention of ONLY taking Val on an errand...but, at the last minute decided to take a little drive to Barrie to get some more grunge paper to make more roses for another wreath. When Val saw the wreath that I made mom she asked me to teach and help her do one for her door. It will be smaller and instead of the tea cups and saucers there will be brooches. So we headed to Micheals and bought the wreath. Val picked up some other things that she needed. THEN we went to Scraps of Joy...BIG MISTAKE!! I really only needed the grunge paper but they had the Curio paper pack in stock and really cheap too, so I picked that up also. I also picked up some other Basic Grey things that complement some of the paper packs that I already have. The store is starting to get more and better product in and prices are coming down, which is awesome since the store in town is a total rip-off.
Got the wills signed last night, so another thing was checked off the list. Feels good to get that done. Still have quite a bit to do but the countdown is on...one week today!
that's all for now, not much going on
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment