So we are off to sunny and hot Cuba. Our flight leaves March 4 and we are going for a week. Got an awesome deal. We are both really excited but I do wish we were going with friends because we haven't done this type of thing before. It is a 4 star resort and the beach is beautiful. It also has an awesome reef for snorkeling, horseback riding and catamaran rides.
Karls parents have already agreed to stay with the kids so we don't have to worry about them. It will be nice to know that they are having a good time too.
Now I just have to find a new bathing suit. I hate this part!!
Me
FANTASTIC! Makes my announcement about going to Calgary just plain STUPID! Oh well, not all can have the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Don't bother with the bathing suit...just find a nice secluded nude beach.
ReplyDeleteHappy shopping! Don't envy you that job even with the 'new' boobies.
oh my word if I only had my stinking passport. Myer has been looking at Cuba and we are planning to go the end of March or whenever our passports get sorted. And Heidi and Adam just went last week!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Olivia!!!! Beauty and Brains.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Cuba. Beware the Man-o- War!!!!!!