Monday, April 11, 2011

Day started out pouring rain. Last night was thunder and lightning. The thunder was so bad, it woke up Olivia. Scared me also. Rain stopped as we got closer to going to the service group. Worked with Jody, she is too cute. We took Riley also, she wanted to work with Elliot. They were really good together. Collected rocks and sticks as we walked between doors. I have enough stones in the van to build a fairly large stone wall. Karl took the day off for a full day of service. Elliot and I went out for the morning and Karl continued on. I got the house ready for our company coming. Taylors for supper. Karl broke out the Barbque for steak for supper. I made scalloped potatoes from scratch. They were a hit. I tried to make a card with Val but we were both really tired so nothing productive came out of it. Hopefully I can create tomorrow. Me

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a good day after all. Will blog tomorrow with two new layouts to show...hopefully.
    L8TR

    ReplyDelete