The passing of the emblems went off without a hitch. Laurie came in with Sylvana just as it was starting and left before it ended. Olivia spotted her during the talk. She was wearing a wig and looked very good. I have heard that she is supposed to return to the meetings in a couple of weeks.
We did manage to get a picture although I am NOT happy with it. Elliot just didn't want to smile or really have anything to do with the camera.
We went back to Grant's for snacks. Kids played and we visited with Christy and Ben. They were in the area and we were the closest congregation for the Memorial. She is over the moon with wedding plans, and Ben is totally in love with Stephen. I am so glad they are happy, they deserve it.
All for now.
Me
kevin's girlfriend???Lauren separated???Christy marrying Stephen who????? We obviously have NOT been talking enough or is this cryptic blog meant to drive me crazy?
ReplyDeleteYOu all look great for the memorial! Love Olivia's dress...so much so I bought the same one for Tierney. Too funny!
Miss you tons.
Loved your comment about is this the time to get stupid. So useful in many situations where you have thought that you have heard everything....and then........
ReplyDeleteYa'll look gooooood.