I am so in LOVE with the flourish stamp. I have already used it and can't wait to play with it more. I only ordered 10 paint dabbers but already mixed them in with the others and put the labels on them. I don't have one for every ink pad but am working on it. The heart die is from Die-namics and is beautiful. It cuts three different hearts is different sizes.
I do have a huge disappointment though. The DVD from Jennifer MacGuire and Hero Arts is not up to snuff. I have only watched it once and it is already scratched. During the last card, it is really scratchy. There are a lot of techniques in the video but nothing I haven't seen already. I was really disappointed in the whole thing. I would not purchase this DVD. This does not mean that I don't still LOVE Jennifer but this was a blah for me.
I haven't played with the Glimmer Mists or Color washes yet but wanted to try them out and see how they holed up with my projects.
Over the weekend I was cruising the blogs and came across a website that featured a pdf file for listing color charts for copic markers. The girl also said that you could use the same charts for listing your distress inks and stickles, etc. So that is what I did...
I printed off quite a few on the thick paper that I use for my cards. I have a list for each of the following:
Alcohol Inks - Lights, Brights and Earthtones
Distress Inks and Re-inkers
Distress Stickles
Stickles
Color Washes
Perfect Pearls and Mists
Liquid Pearls
Glimmer Mist
I then went to Staples and bought a cheap three-ringed binder to house all the lists. I decorated it with the flourish stamp. After stamping it, I colored it in with a white liquid pearls. I used some letter stickers and used my new heart die to decorated the front. I love how it turned out.
Me
O my, you are prepared for big time production , or what??? You are also highly organized. I will have to start posting my scrap heap selections to make you shudder.
ReplyDelete