The typewriter and cake stamps are from Fawn Lawn. The chair and chandelier is from Hero arts as well as the cherries and strawberries. I have had these sets for a while but this was the first time playing with them. Love them all.
I finally put in my order with Simon. I should get it late next week. Can't wait...thought I would give the color washes a try and the glimmer mists. I also ordered one of the videos from Jennifer McGuire.
I had a miserable week and can't explain why, but I do wish you were here. I miss having someone to talk to over coffee and donuts.
Plans are finally being made for our Aug. vacation to P.E.I. and New Brunswick. Can't wait. We are really looking forward to chilling with the kids.
Karl is off tomorrow for service all day and then we are having Taylors for supper. She wants to do some cards and he needs help with his new computer. Busy day ahead.
All for now.
Me
Love the cards..they turned out so cute! Can't believe you got all those pics onto one layout!!! It turned out sooo sweet! Way to go with the journalling! Impressive. I can never seem to write more than one or two lines.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day tomorrow. Sounds like lots of fun!!!
Love the cute cards with your new stamps to try. Awesome keepsake layout with the journalling and pictures to tell a story in years to come.
ReplyDelete