Thursday, March 31, 2011

layouts

here are some of my latest layouts.

enjoy...

Olivia's first day of Senior Kindergarten. She was super excited to head off. Mallorie is in the same class and they really get along great.

This is a new layout made with older photos. I was sent these pics from a sister in the other cong. They were on the computer for quite some time, waiting to be scrapped. I can't believe how much Elliot has changed. He was so cute with his long curly hair. I miss that.

These were taken last summer when Nanna was visiting and we went to Wonderland. The ice cream cone was made using my Silhouette machine. Love the result.


This pic was taken last summer by Lisa. LOVE this photo. Miss those kids terribly!!


This was taken last summer as well. I tweaked it a bit on the computer. Elliot is not a huge fan of the water but he loves digging in the sand.

I will post some cards tomorrow.

Me

2 comments:

  1. They are all awesome, of course. Love all the little details you put in to tell the story. LOVE the one of the two girls. Very unique matting/frame behind the photo. Love it!!!!!!!

    Give me more, give me more......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, so I phones tmaxxan and tells her that she has been warned. To which she says HUH? ... and then Yeah, oh, Yeah. Beautiful work on the new layouts. The beach on with the twine and embellis laced thru is great!
    Favorite is the ice cream layout.

    ReplyDelete