I just finished and hung this wreath up yesterday. Karl really likes it and I really like how it turned out. I was a little worried that the colors would be dull but after I added all the bling centers, it really sparkles. All of the flowers were cut from fabric remnants that I had on hand. I wanted to use the fabric (which was sitting in my drawer, taking up space), I had purchased the latest copy of PaperCrafts magazine 350 Cards & Gifts and it gave me some ideas of how to use it. I love how it turned out.
Whatcha' think?
On Sat. we had the kids first swimming lessons. They did really well, Olivia was so excited she couldn't pay attention to what the teacher was saying but I am hoping that as she goes to more classes she will calm down and listen better.
I can't wait to scrap these pics.
Me
Absolutely beautiful wreath. So professional looking!!! And the kids are looking soooo big in those swimming pictures. Sighhhhhh!
ReplyDeleteAbsolute WOW on the wreath and absolute cuteness on the pics.
ReplyDelete