Uncle Bert
ink storage unit. At first I was
overwhelmed with how large it was.
I didn't think that I had room for it on
my work space but I was wonderfully
surprised. It fits perfectly because
it holds so much more stuff which
leaves so much more room on the
desk to work at.
The unit holds all 36 distress inks and
each matching blending tool. It also
holds all my other ink pads. The top
holds all the distress re-inkers, alcohol
inks, smooch ink, paint brushes and
crackle paints. All this with plenty of
room for more supplies, Yeah!
The entire unit is on a lazy susan, which
is perfect for finding the right color fast.
I also needed to find another way of
storing
perfect pearls mists. Lisa sent me a
link to a site that specializes in
different storage for supplies. Some
are complete rooms and others are
just tips on doing things on the cheap.
One of the scrapers that had a room
that was worth killing for, stored her
stickles and things under a shelf over
her desk with magnets. They were
upside down and easy to access. I
don't have a shelf to use so I nailed
Velcro to the inside of one of my
cabinet doors and then put Velcro on
each of the bottles. I then stuck them
upside down. Love this. They are hidden
from sight but not forgotten.
Tomorrows entry is all for you, Lisa. Enjoy. Tune in tomorrow.
Me
THIS is awesome...that's all I gotta say about that.
ReplyDeleteWayne looked at it and thought we were WAY too crazy about this stuff...like he can talk. He has outspent me on computer junk tons!!!! He thinks it doesn't count now since he is employed in the field.
wow so organized its beautiful!
ReplyDelete