VERY...BORED!
So I guess this is a sign that I should use my time wisely and head out in service. Why is your front door so much harder to get through when it comes to the ministry? Why is my bed just that much warmer and cozier on service days? Why, why, why??? If you have the answer to any of the above questions, please leave the answer in my comment box...
Elliot is sick, no surprise there. Olivia was sick last wed. and thurs. Karl was sick sat. and sun. and now Elliot. Who's next? Why that would be me, of course. Yeaaahhhhh!
So I have decided to keep going with WW. I haven't gained any of the weight back and would love to keep it off. I feel good and don't want to regress back into FATTY me. I didn't keep count of pts. today but kept portions small and am ready to jump onto the wagon again.
Karl and I are going to pioneer for April. We are signing up for the 30 hrs. It would be silly not to with that low hrs. so we are giving it a try. With the tract campaign and memorial, it should be easy enough to get our time. I think half the hall is pioneering also so it should be fun. Lots of support, everyday. We practiced with the kids last night a small presentation and they did really good. I can't wait to see them do it in the ministry.
Weather here is warming up really well. Some of my flowers are popping up already. Jealous much? Kids are playing outside almost everyday. They come in soaking wet but that doesn't seem to deter them from heading out.
Plans are in the works for our east coast vacation in Aug. I think Shuttleworths will join us this year. They are wanting to go to P.E.I. and I think the kids would love having the girls to play with. We are really looking forward to it. If I play my cards right, we may even be able to meet up with meg, phil and zia while on the island. Fingers crossed.
that's all for now folks,
Me
You can't get out the door because this has been the worst winter on record...and you are exhausted all the time.
ReplyDeleteVitamin D...get the strawberry flavored panda bear version by Jamison. My kids love them and its supposed to boost the immune system so they fight off all the bugs. So I have been told, anyway. My kids are the guinea pigs and I'll let you know if the experiment works or not. Cheap like the dickens with no side effects so i thought it was worth a shot. We'll see!
Sounds like you have a good summer to look forward too. You'll have a blast, no doubt.
Max asked to go to the beach again with Elliot. He's really been reminiscing lately. Funny.
Temp is near to the usual minus thirty today at 6:00 am but don't tell tmaxxan. Windchill that is. We are not sure about why not to get out of the door because it has been so long since any of us have tried. Let us know how it is done.
ReplyDeleteApril will be great! Summer will be awesome! DOwn with winter!!!!
ReplyDelete