uneventful.
I went to an Epicure party with Brandy and Annette on Friday. It was in Barrie at one of their friends house. I was pleasantly surprised by the spices. They wanted me to book a party but I am going to have one using Jess. Brandy booked one for april so I will have to wait until the end of the summer to have mine.
Karl was sick on Sunday so I went to the meeting with the kids by myself and they were so good. I think he was run down from late nights and getting back into the grind at work.
Norbert had another bag of candy of Elliot with the instruction to share with Olivia. He proceeded to give EVERYONE a candy after the meeting and still has half a bag left over.
The Deleon's are home now. Sylvana's heart is still weak, and the announcement said that they are all recuperating at home. Nothing was mentioned about stopping by or phoning but you could read between the lines and leave them alone for the time being. Well, the other side announced that it was okay to call and they were overrun with phone calls. I guess they don't know how to read between the lines.
It was errand day today. Olivia is in school so it is Elliot and I against the world. We had to pick up more water today. Our monthly amount was used up, so when I went in to get more they gave me two bottles FREE. Yeah, I love free.
What's left on the list... get water*
put shoes in to be repaired (penetang mall)
cash cheque*
dollar store for coin rollers*
get glasses adjusted and more cleaner solution
return container to Val. Taylor
return movie*
grocery shopping
Are you totally bored yet?
So I decided to do our own taxes this year. Each year I get Uncle Tony to do them but this year we put the kids in swimming lessons on Sat. evening so going down on the weekends is out of the question and with meetings and work, going down during the week is not feasible either. I did it online with Turbo Tax. It was very easy because we only get one T4 and one receipt for the Universal Child Tax credit. Guess what? Karl gets back $2300.00 this year. I told him he could finish getting the rest of the golf clubs missing from his set. He loved that idea. The rest goes to the LOC. And we have started living out of the jars. No more credit. The only credit besides the mtg is the Line of Credit. It is nice to have only one dept payment each month. AND with the budget we worked out in Jan. we have been able to put $700.00 away in savings each month. Costa Rica here we come!!
more tomorrow,
Me
No more boring than my daysssssss...still nice to read all about it.
ReplyDeleteI am catching up on all my Karla news :) Glad your back well I guess you have been but where have I been, miss ya!
ReplyDelete