WOW!!! What awesome photo's. How cool they turned out and a great surprise for Lisa today. (She'll get one of those 3-D thingies for her tv and then if she can find this concert.......well....... ).
YOU ARE A FREAK!!!! HIlarious!!!!! I must say though, you have turned into a blogging DEMON!!!! All your blogging has made me quite dizzy with delight!
Oh and by the way, I'm not so crazy about Josh Groban...so I guess that makes us even...more or less.
WOW!!! What awesome photo's. How cool they turned out and a great
ReplyDeletesurprise for Lisa today. (She'll get one of those 3-D thingies for her tv and then if she can find this concert.......well....... ).
YOU ARE A FREAK!!!! HIlarious!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI must say though, you have turned into a blogging DEMON!!!! All your blogging has made me quite dizzy with delight!
Oh and by the way, I'm not so crazy about Josh Groban...so I guess that makes us even...more or less.