I can't believe it has been a week since I last kept in touch. Mind you, nothing has really happened around here to blog about.
I have been busy making some cards for mom to take back with her to meg and roxanne. I will post them later. We had a little card making party here at the house today for some of the kids in the cong. They each made two cards and they really did a great job. Olivia really loves the crafting part of the day. One thing that I have to watch with her is the amount of glue she uses. She just piles it one and usually has to start over because the paper is soaked through. Oh well, she is learning. I will post those cards as well. I was nice to share something I love to do with the kids, but I was nice when they all went home too!! ha ha
Tomorrow is movie night for me. I am going with Brandie S. We are going to see the Burlesque movie. Meg said it was amazing.
Nothing else, really tired.
Me
Burlesque..? Wayne says you should go see the male strippers...not the female. Ha, ha! Enjoy the movie. The most I have seen lately is Shrek 4. Oh yeah...and 'who lives in a pineapple under the sea...Sponge Bob Square Pants'. Sad really. I have to get out more. I will try and post tomorrow. Need to warm up the creative juices and make something interesting out of my boring life. Later
ReplyDelete