This card was made using Stampin' Up stamps. I dabbed distress ink pads directly on the stamp in the spots I wanted. Worked great. The next one was stamped and then colored with stickles.
This is the set I did for Olivia's teacher Mrs. Gammell. She sent a little note to Olivia a week after school and thanked her for them. They were alot of work but I love how they turned out...Thank you Jennifer McGuire.
Check out this card front. I actually made this too big, but am going to adjust it too fit a smaller card. I have some kraft cards that would look great with this front. I copied the idea from zindorf. Here is her site http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ This girl is amazing!! She uses a brayer for everything. Cathy and I call her The Brayer Queen. I tried making this card with a brayer but made a terrible mess so I adjusted the technique and used my blending tools. She also uses Stampin' Up ink pads and I don't have any so I used my distress inks. I love the outcome.
ME
STIIINNNK!! Those are fabulous! I only vaguely know what a brayer is. Must look up that site. Love the teacher cards. I bet she did too. Teachers just don't get stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteWow. I love your cards. The cat tails in the sunset should be framed.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work.