Thursday, July 21, 2011

NEW CAR

So we are now the proud owner of a Silver Mazda 3. We do have to take the car back to have a small scratch repaired but everything else went great. The kids drove home with Karl and I blared the music all the way home. I even cleaned it and Karl vacuumed it all out. All clean and ready for service.

Olivia had a major breakdown at bed tonight. Screaming for Nanna. She cried for almost an hour in her room. She wants to go see her and when I told her she couldn't she wanted nanna to come to her. I don't know what to do with this, she is asking for mom more and more often lately. It is just way too expensive to fly myself and the kids out to see them, not to mention the time thing. Pioneering, packing, P.E.I. what else could we possibly pack into this summer???

Temp. today was HOT. HUMID. Thank goodness for the Air Conditioner. I wish we could stay indoors until this heat passes. Even the beach doesn't look appealing (even if we did have a pass).

I got some exciting news tonight...must be kept secret, but I am over the moon because of it. No, I am NOT pregnant!! Shame on you for thinking it.

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment