Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Know, I Know...

I haven't been around much lately.

Sorry!

Pioneering this month is taking alot more out of me than expected. Kids are hard to get out the door, but once out, I can't keep then in the car. I guess I should be grateful they like getting out and "talking" to people. They now carry their bibles with them to the door with the intention of "starting a bible study" with whoever answers. Too cute!

C.O. 's visit is on right now and we were allowed to sit in on the pioneer meeting tonight. Felt good to get a little extra boost to the month. I have made arrangements for the kids to go for playdates for the next two days with the intention of having an easier day in service. They are very excited and by breaking service days up, they won't end up hating it.

Weather is awesome, as long as you have fans and air conditioning. Garden is doing great especially since the kids are watering it every time we go outside. Not too many bugs either, not as many as some are having, wink, wink! I can ship some bug spray out to you if you want, just say the word...

Just found another awesome show to watch. It is in it's 4th season right now, it is called LEVERAGE. It is about a group of con artists who now fight for the 'little guy' get justice when they can't from the police. You will really like it, very Burn Notice, Chuck and White Collar 'ish.

I will post some pics tomorrow,

Me

1 comment:

  1. Whewww!!! And I thought you might have given up on this bloggy thing. Please, please don't. You're my missing link...hmmm...that didn't sound right. Never mind. You would be gravely missed!!

    ReplyDelete