so the in-laws arrived Friday afternoon. Kiddies were over the moon with seeing them. They were already in the house by the time we got home from service. I don't think they gave Opa much breathing space the rest of the night.
Karl and I went in service the next morning. Elliot was still asleep and both Herb and Beth were still tired from the drive on Friday. It turned out to be a really nice morning in service. Karl and Opa had a golf date in the afternoon and we had groceries to get. We are prepping for a day in Killbear on Sunday after the meeting.
I ended up calling in the the meeting in the morning. Since we don't have speakerphone on our phone I had it up to one ear holding it while prepping food and all the gear that goes with a long day at the beach. What alot of work!!! Killbear turned out to be beautiful. The water was warm and we even met up with some friends from Orangeville. It was a nice surprise and a nice visit. Olivia and Elliot played hard and we didn't even make it back to the highway before they were both fast asleep. I think last night was the earliest I have gone to bed in a long time. Something about the fresh air, water and picnic food that makes you tired.
Service again today but minus the kids. Opa and Grandma get babysitting duty for the next two days. I need large days and it gives the kids a rest. Got over 6 hrs today which leaves only 6 left to get. Good day. Very fun and encouraging, I think I may continue to do this whole pioneer thing. It has been good for both myself and the kids. What better reason is there?
ME
Glad to hear you are having a good end to your month. Thursday will be a big day for us and we have our co visit this week. Busy, busy!! Will call later....
ReplyDelete