Thursday, July 28, 2011

Finally finished

I got my time, all of it and more. I finished on Tuesday after an 8 hr day. It was an awesome month, encouraging, tiring, fun, stressful, spiritual and upbuilding all rolled into one. I am really looking forward to checking off that little box in October. The best side affect of all the hard work is having Olivia and Elliot playing "service" upstairs in their rooms. Very cute and makes me proud.

I also had that tooth pulled this morning. It came out in one piece too. The dentist was especially happy about that. It is still tender and bleeding some but overall it wasn't that bad. Too bad I got myself all worked up. Live and Learn, I guess.

We put the tent up yesterday to air it out. Without the instructions it was alittle confusing but we did manage to get it up...well, I should say Karl got it up and I supervised. I also went out and bought a large beach umbrella. I LOVE IT. Can't wait to hit the beach, Karl is off on Monday and we asked the kids what they wanted to do and they want to go to the beach, fine by me. We can test the umbrella then. Thank you Herb and Beth. Happy Anniversary to Us.

ME

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you finished your month off. Have fun, fun, fun at the beach. You need to take some of those 'special' drinks along with you. Those were amazing!!!!!

    Wish we were there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Month!!!!! Here's to many more of those!!!!

    ReplyDelete