Thursday, May 19, 2011

????

I am not sure why but hotmail won't let me into my new address either. It doesn't say it it blocked it just doesn't recognize the new address. I know this is not the computers fault but by the way I am feeling right now it would give me great satisfaction to pitch it out the window. ARRRGGG You would think that having a computer geek in the family this would not be a problem but, alas, no. Karl doesn't seem to have the time or the interest to reconnect me to the rest of the living world. So at the moment, my only connection to the outside adult world is the phone, and I HATE THE PHONE!!

Elliot and I missed another meeting due to this cold that he can't shake. Olivia and I are fine now, but colds seem to hang onto Elliot longer than usual.

Hopefully this weekend will see the rain hold off for the yard sale at Grants. The May long weekend is the best for having a busy sale. I have some toys and things to dump on some unsuspecting shopper that will unclutter my unsellable house.

Because we are staying in the house, we have decided to tackle one room at a time, one weekend at a time. This weekend is Olivia's room. Pink walls and a fixed window surround...here we come. Karl is off on Monday so we get an extra day to work at it. YEE HAW If everything goes according to plan, we should have the whole house done by the end of the year. This sounds like a long time but we are also focusing on the yard and gardens when the weather is nice. That is the most fun for me. I can't wait until they are done. They already look beautiful but are only half finished.

So that's all for now. I don't know what to tell you about the e-mail account problem but if you need to contact me...do it through the blog or call.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment