Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SPAMMED

So my hotmail account has been hacked. I was notified by windows that they have locked down my account because they have detected some misuse. For the past two days I have been trying to reopen the account but because I don't have a cell phone I am unable to recover a special code that would reopen the account. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

If you are following this blog and have received some questionable e-mails from me then you now know why. Sorry for any trouble that this has caused for you.

I have opened a new hotmail address that you can contact me through. It is littleduells@hotmail.com and Ashley Karla will show up as my name, instead of just Karla.

So for the few of you that are reading this, I desperately need your help. My contacts list is completely gone and unlike some people out there, I do not have them memorized. So here is where you can be ever so helpful...

Could you each email me at the address above and include address that you have and that I did have. For example Mom...all the aunts and cousins that you have.
meg...roxanne, kim mifflin
cathy...all the scrappy girls
lisa...brandy s. and any other you my think of.
beth...herb, phil, stephanie, melissa hunt
cathy maclean...caroline, deb rose, joey

Thanks for your help.

Pictures to follow...I am just so sick of this computer thing I now want nothing to do with it.

Me

2 comments:

  1. Sent off two or three emails. Hope you got them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my three emails all came back to me as 'undeliverable' unknown address.
    ?????
    sorry

    ReplyDelete