So this weekend, we have our special assembly day on Sunday. We have service in the morning and cleaning and yard work in the afternoon. Baths, lunches and assembly prep are after swimming lessons tomorrow night.
Monday, we have our Real estate agent coming in the morning to assess the house and let us know what still needs to be done and how much we could get for it.
Tuesday, we have and appt. to see our Mtg. person at the bank to see what Karl qualifies for in regard to a larger mtg. I don't see a problem with this because of what he makes but I don't want to go crazy with it either.
We do want to look at the house on Edgar St. but will have to see what Yvette say about that house, it has been on the market for along time and we wonder why.
Needless to say, we will be very busy for the next couple of days so I don't know if you will hear from me until we have some of these things figured out.
I will let you know how everything goes. If all goes according to plan, we should be in a new house by the fall.
Me
YEEEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooo incredibly jealous but sooooo happy you are looking at it!!!!! I can see you guys living there....and me visiting there!!!! hee, hee!