Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New hobby

So this is my latest toy...


I have been watching ALOT of cooking and baking shows lately and am totally addicted to them. I am wanting to experiment a little with cooking and baking. I want to try some new recipes for meals and have treats on hand for the kids. So I asked for this for my anniversary (I have to tell Karl what I want and well ahead of time).

When I opened the fliers this week, this was on sale. $100.00 off. Because the sale was so good, Karl said I could get my anniversary gift early...really early. I originally wanted it in white but when I got it home and opened it, it was black. I like it better than the white one.

I have already made a chocolate cake. Not in a box either, from scratch! It is delicious. Tastes way better than the ones in the boxes. I wonder what I will make next...?

Me

4 comments:

  1. I have worn out the one I got for my wedding many long years ago.

    I made many a bread dough in it with the bread hook. Kneads it up just perfectly. Very nice one you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no reply for this blog entry...I am left confused and baffled...

    ReplyDelete
  3. who are you and what have you done with my friend!!!!! Return her at once and I promise not to invade and destroy your planet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pay no attention to ET-maxxan as she has not yet discovered the food channel.

    ReplyDelete