Sunday, November 28, 2010

...

just to keep you all up to date. Went in service on sat. with Paul and Tamar. Had some nice calls and the weather was really nice. The afternoon was spent cleaning up the house and Karl was going over his talk for sunday. He then played hockey and I watched Persuasion by Jane Austen. I bought the BBC version and let me tell you, if you like the Hollywood version, you will LOVE this one. It came in a box set with the BBC version of Sense and Sensibility. This version is way better as well.

Getting packages ready to mail out to everyone, so look for things in the mail.

So today we were in Orillia for the meeting. Karl did really well on the talk and the cong. is super nice. Very chatty and hospitable. We were invited over to Derek and Brittany...forgot the last name but she is Leanne Barrett's daughter. They have a daughter, Roxanna who is 19 months and so cute. They also have a large dog and two cats. Olivia needed some time to warm up to the dog but Elliot couldn't wait to see him. I want the cat!!! I was sitting on the couch petting her, lilly, and she was trying to get my glass of water, so after some time I decided to see what she would do if she got the glass....she put her paw into the glass and licked the water off her paw. She did this the whole time I held the glass for her, reminded me of nomer. He liked to drink out of his water dish with his paw. (I miss the boys.) They are trying to find her a home and I am trying to give her one but Karl is not budging on this. Supper was delicious and we did go over on our daily pts but used our extras. We didn't pig out but we didn't want to be rude either. Our visit was really nice and they are a really friendly couple. Kids fell asleep on the way home and went straight to bed from the car.

That's all so far, until tomorrow,

Me

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Sunday...watch my blog to read about our Sunday. It involves 'puke'. lots of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww! You, a cat, a glass and some water. Bonded.

    ReplyDelete