Hey,
I am getting nervous. Last week in the mail I received my notice from the hospital with my pre-0p appt. for the paperwork needed to be filled out for Jan. 13. I also got a phone call from the Dr.'s office for a pre-op appt. with him also. I think it has finally hit me...I am really doing this. I am really having this operation. Then I started second-guessing myself. What if I don't wake up from the operation? I saw Grey's Anatomy last week. I know that type of thing happens. Do I risk leaving my kids for something that I could possibly live with? Is it really worth the risk?
aaaahhhhh!!!!!!
Went to the DENTIST again on Sunday. We went to morning meeting and then headed out early because of the trick-or-treaters. They started early this year, because of it being a sunday. So we headed to the DENTIST and the kids got to play in the play area for an hour and we could walk around. We found the bathroom vanity's we wanted and finally purchased them. Now we are just waiting for Paul's work to slow down and he can come install them, at least the downstairs one.
I managed to rake up the rest of the yard today before the sucker trucks came around. I heard the truck first thing in the morning and got Elliot dressed to go out. I finally got the raking done when the truck returned from dumping its load. We still have some leaves in the yard and the trees still have leaves on them but the majority is done.
I am still working on a layout of Elliot and really have no ambition to do anything else. I will wait for the weekend to create. I am very eager for Friday to arrive.
Wed. is the concert. Everyone is VERY excited. I youtubed the opening acts and they are nothing special but I will keep you posted.
I will call tomorrow.
Me
Glad your trip to the 'dentist' went well on Sunday. We may be possibly seeing the 'dentist' in December if we can ever manage a weekend away without the kids. My parents have too active a social life. Dang it all!
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon!
DENTIST????
ReplyDeleteShould I be going?????
(((Hugs)))
ReplyDelete