since blogging. I haven't been feeling well and that doesn't bode well for posting. I am feeling so much better lately and am going to try to catch up.
We had our two day assembly this past weekend. Elliot and I missed Sat. but were able to get the Sun. program. I was feeling better and we managed to get a ride from Coopers, who were driving back and forth, in the morning. It meant a long day but was worth it. Karl filled me in on the Sat. program and I am planning on catching the Sat. of another circuit.
Do you remember the Brooks family? Amy will. They were visiting our assembly because of sickness causing them to miss theirs. It was soooo good to see them. All except Eric, of course. He was visiting friends. Jessie is engaged to be married in May and is so very handsome. When Eric was in the wedding, Jamie (I think) was just a baby, he is 13 now. They have another boy, Brady. So cute. He has been given specific instructions to give Eric a huge wet kiss for me. I wish I could have seen him, but... They live in Haliburton and took our phone no. I would be very interested in visiting them.
We went down to Chamberlains for supper after the sessions on Sun. We were the first ones there. Joel and Marci were out with Brian's nephew and his wife. After the boys unloaded the car and supper and dessert were finished, I showed Marci the playpen/bassinet. I was very disappointed with it because some of the pieces are missing. I am still going to look for them because I KNOW I haven't thrown anything out. The kids were probably playing with them and mislaid them. I will ship them when found. Marci is wanting cloth diapers for the family gift and I am going to start getting on that today. Have to start collecting the money.
You will be so proud of me...I had a nice supper but didn't overdo it. Small portions and such. As for dessert (this was hard) it was turtle cheesecake from Brad Miller in Cape Breton and Blueberry pie homemade from Ida with blueberries picked by mom in Cape Breton. I didn't have a piece of either. I could have had a small piece but decided against it because I have lost my book and I don't have anyway of counting my pts. I am mostly guessing this week and figured that my lunch was large. I hope they will give me another book. I have searched everywhere for it and it has disappeared.
As for weigh in day last week. I lost 5 1/2 lbs. I am not sure it really counts because I was sick and didn't eat much. The girl at the clinic said that I should keep it off, if I just stick to my pts. My total so far is 13 lbs.
Lots of housework to do, laundry, unpacking, etc. Really have to clean this house. Catch up with you later.
Me
Ok I just aged reading this! Jessie is not getting married no they are all still little ahhhh! I can't handle this!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your feeling better and holy smokes your doing really good, avoiding cheesecake and everything! Your my new hero :)
Glad you are better and an amazing weight loss. I need to pick me up a month of diarreah now after my sickness. I hope your next loss is not quite as severe.
ReplyDelete