you all. Nothing much going on. Weigh day on Wed. was yucky. I gained 1 1/2 lbs. I was not surprised at all by it, but it was a little bit of a let-down. I had such a large loss last week that I really wanted to stay the same this week. Oh well, I am not giving up and moving on...
We got snow yesterday. It is still here. Though it is not the same amount as other places are getting, it is still snow and too early in the season for it to stay. I think it is going to be a looonnnggg winter. Olivia wore her snow pants and boots for the first time today and was really excited at the prospect of building a snowman. We don't have enough snow for even a snowball let alone a whole man! Elliot would love to get out there to play but I am still not entirely over the cough yet so, he is waiting until Olivia and daddy come home to go out. Karl doesn't know this yet but he will be playing in the snow tonight. I am going shopping. Barrie, I think. Micheals, Home Sense, Body Shop, Mac, HMV. Any other suggestions? Going alone, that way I don't feel rushed and can browse any store for as long as I want.
Started a layout last night. Wanted to blog first before I finished it and did some cards. Have to send some packages in the mail this weekend. Pictures are coming and the cards to mom.
Hey Debbie, if you want a chance to win a Silhouette SD machine, go to the blog site www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com The girl is giving away a machine if you leave a comment.
That's all for now, I will post layouts soon.
Me
Went to the site and left a comment. Yipeee!!!
ReplyDeleteLottsa comments there tho'.
Looking forward to your cards and layout!