on Thursday I woke up completely SICK!! My throat sealed up and I could barely whisper. I wondered whether or not to stay home from my scrapbook weekend. I look forward to this weekend all year and now I may miss it. On Friday, I decided to take a chance and go scrapping. After packing up and getting a late start on leaving, I picked up Cathy and made our way over to Jess`s place. Everyone was already there and some even started scrapping.
I did manage to get 3 layouts done from Fri. to Sat. early afternoon. I still have some details to put on them and the journaling too. I called it quits on Sat. I just couldn`t do it anymore. I couldn`t get warm or talk or concentrate. I also didn`t want to get anyone else sick. I hope I haven`t. The drive home was a NIGHTMARE!! My pounding, pain stricken mind read the directions wrong and I got lost, not once but twice. It took me an hour just to get to the 400. Once there, I drove so fast that it only took me another hour to get from the Newmarket exit, home. I stepped in the door and fell on the mat and started throwing up. Karl helped me to bed and I stayed there until 10 the next morning. I am getting better everyday, but I am still coughing alot at night and my voice is still not normal.
I finally have a little strength to put my supplies away. They have been sitting in the bins for a week now. Until today I didn`t have the strength to sit up, let alone sort through all my supplies and put them back in their spots. I am missing a pair of my Tonic scissors. I hope to find them and the blue blade cover for my silhouette. I am eager to see the completed layouts from Cathy. She was on no. 9 when I left on Sat.
Weigh day today. Am going to the evening one, but will not stay for the meeting because of being sick. I don`t know what to expect because of not eating much since last Wed. I will be posting again later tonight to let you know how I did.
That`s all for now,
Me
Oiyyyy, maybe you should go to the clinic or something. When you do 'sick' you really DO it! I can't wait to see everyone's layouts too.
ReplyDeleteawww Kar I hope your feeling better. Gonna try calling yo again xo
ReplyDeleteCould be monia or chitis with that sort of tiredness. Can change so quickly. Yup! Clinic say "Ahhhhh" time.
ReplyDeleteIf your layouts are as amazing as your Carrie photo's then, well, you create good when you are sick. Can't wait to see.