children of the corn? or was it the damned? Heck if I can remember? I just know that my enjoyment of my dear beloved children is exercised when they are asleep. Why is that?
They do let me sleep in though, or should I say Karl lets me sleep until he has to go to work. God love him. Our morning was uneventful but the afternoon, well, another story all together. After a wonderful and very messy children friendly card making session, Elliot backed out of cleaning up. Mind you, I do have to give his some credit for trying to help clean up, and by this I mean that he sat on the couch and with his upper body leaned over to the floor and picked up a small piece of paper. He said that if he helped clean then he would have to get off the couch and he was comfy on said couch. He said that he would be tired if he cleaned. I replied that he get his rear end off the couch and help immediately, to which he replied, "what's a rear end?" Seriously!!! Buttons were pushed and jammed into place.
Olivia is obsessed with reading, writing and words. So she heads upstairs to build her letters out of the blocks in Elliot's room. Elliot heads up to his room to destroy said letters. Each time she builds, he destroys. I have my very own Godzilla. I wonder how much I could get for him on e-bay?
Last night at the meeting, he was running around the hall and Br. Arnett stopped him and what did he do? Turned his head and talked back!! and not the cute chatter of a three year old but a smart alec brat that needs to be beaten. Karl dealt with it because I was wandering around chatting with the sisters. Good thing for him too because I think I would have killed him. Olivia was asleep, if you were wondering. We didn't get home until late because Karl had some elder things to do and I ended up leaving him there at 10 o'clock because I had to take the kids home to bed. He ended rolling in around 10:30.
Lost 3 lbs at yesterdays weigh in. Yeaaah for me!!! i really needed a loss. Brandie and I are getting back on track this week.
Tomorrow is school and then my night out. I love Friday's!!! Brandie and I are going to hit Costco and Micheals. Big sale on there tomorrow. AND Karl is letting me put another order in with Simon Says Stamps. I don't know if I should though, what do you think?
until tomorrow,
Me
go for the order at Simon Says. Trying to figure out how I can finagle another one myself...you could get quite a bit on ebay since they would only be looking at his picture and he is darn tootin' cute. Can't help you with the mouth thing. Although, I bet the Max mouth could rival the Elliot mouth any day of the week. Got my 'killer' mommy look down to a tea so that children freeze on the spot from across the hall. They still do what they want when your back is turned...little buggers. Have fun on your 'Friday night'. Think of me...wish I was going with you! Miss you tons. Loved your blog today!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy, you are doing good with WW.
ReplyDeleteYup, Max and Elliot together would be a scream!!!! I'd have to take notes as to the best way for me to get out of cleaning or respond to council. Probably won't be the same if I tried the techniques.
You make me laugh! lol xo
ReplyDelete