Here is the concert and the start of getting sick...
I woke up last Wed. with a sore throat and small cough. I went to my weigh in and was another lb. down. Yeah, for me. I also picked up the parcel sent to Olivia and Elliot from Lisa. You have never seen more beautiful dresses. She is dying to wear them but I am saving them for the assembly this weekend. While at the drug store I stocked up on some drugs to see if I could prevent this sore throat from getting worse. Something from which I know is impossible but I had to try. The concert was that night and I really wanted to enjoy myself.
The concert was great. Carrie Underwood
puts on a nice show. Lots of costume changes
and she works the stage really well. She did
all the favorite songs from her album. I took
hundreds of pictures. All of which turned out
really nice. Who could miss when you are
sitting 5 rows from the stage! Awesome seats,
by the way. My only complaint is that you
could actually feel the drums up in your chest.
At times it hurt. She had two opening acts.
Sons of Sylvia and Billy something. Neither
of which impressed me,but the audience went
NUTS for the Billy guy. Tamar and Tara were
both on the jumbo tron, 3 times. Who could
really blame the camera guy? Concert ended
around 11 p.m. and by the time we got back to
our cars, took a detour to get onto the highway,
got the driver something to keep her awake
it was 2 a.m. before we arrived home. Also by this
time my throat and cough had gotten worse and I
could barely speak. I hope you enjoy the pics and I
will post more later.
these pics are AWESOME! What? Were you sitting in her lap?? Yikes they turned out phenomenal! So very sorry you got so deathly ill. Makes it really hard to enjoy anything. But glad you have re-joined the human cyber race again. Missed you!
ReplyDeleteOh my land! Amazing pics! Nice work! Looks like it was fun except for the getting really sick part blah xo
ReplyDeleteMaybe she wants some o them pictures for her next albums. They are really vibrant and professional. Great lighting and really crisp. Poop about being sick tho. Hope you are even better and over it soon.
ReplyDelete