Just a short post tonight.
Ikea was a blast. I got alot of nice things, some for the kids but most for me. I love when that happens. I think I am going to continue these "Kid-free Fridays". I am really enjoying myself and in turn, the kids.
Nothing to show in the way of cards or layouts. I have one on my desk right now but am having a creative block with it.
Karl has hockey tonight and it is raining AGAIN!! We are supposed to get snow on Wed. so I am hoping to get out to rake up the leaves before then.
We are wanting to go bowling tomorrow night and then to supper. Have to watch the pts with that. I went to McDonalds yesterday for lunch with Brandy and the kids and just my lunch was 22 pts. I AM NEVER EATING THERE AGAIN. Not to mention that the meal made me sick to my stomach. I am getting used to eating good food and to eat crap like that was disgusting.
Anyway, that's all for now,
Me
I wonder if there is a way to block out the word Ikea and replace it with Dentist or something before Lisa reads that and I never hear the end of Regina not having an Ikea and the fun to be had etc. I have never really gotten my taste for McDonalds back. Sometimes a small fries but very very rarely.
ReplyDeleteI heard that, Debbie. Just wait till you hear me go on about winter and the wind and the lousy snow removal. Wayne's ahead of me on that one. Yoiy, what a complainer!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good time at IKEA. Every time I hear that word, I get a sick homesicky feeling in the pit of my stomach. Its like missing an dear old friend. Hmmmm, maybe convince Wayne to go away to Calgary or Edmonton one weekend, to see my 'old friend', again.