Oh where, oh where as all the food gone, oh where, oh where can it be?
I am not as hungry as I thought I would be but I can definately eat something. Karl on the otherhand is VERY hungry. He is about to have a glass of water and I am headed to bed. I had two pieces of pizza for supper and the book said they were 4 pts each but I looked at the calorie/fibre/fat ratio and they are actually 7 pts each. Because Karl had a larger lunch he could only have one piece, he also had a pop 3 pts. I will eventually get the hang of this and for day one I am feeling good about it. Karl went out and bought more veggies and berries for the house. Having 0 pts stuff around is going to help alot.
This better work...
Me
Having a meal that is mostly zero point stuff with some protien and a slice of Weight Watchers Bread (1) will help so that the main meal can have a greater amount of points. Try not to use too many of your extra points (I think there are five or something like that and then when you go for the weigh in you will see how it all worked out.
ReplyDeleteAt night I used to like a half a cup of low fat ice cream (Breyer's is the best if you can find it) with some liquer on top (Cherry Brandy rings a bell)
that was three points.
Pretty sure that Debbie is the weight watchers guru. She's got lots of handy hints. I, on the other hand, have no will power what so ever! Can't help you in that department. Sounds like you put Karl on this too. Wayne has huge snickers about that!!!!
ReplyDeleteCatching up on Karla news is always fun. You crack me up! :)
ReplyDelete