Monday, October 25, 2010

Another boring day...

I really do have wonderful children. I know that as their mother I am partial to them and they do drive me batty sometimes but...today they were up early (as usual) and after Karl went to work they usually come upstairs to get me up, but today, they let me sleep in until 10 o'clock. I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up. They were watching a movie and very quiet.

I managed to clean the house before Paul and Tamar came over after supper. Took me quite awhile because the kids were busy playing. Paul came over to give us some quotes on a few leftover jobs around the house. I want these things done before the new year and Karl doesn't seem to be eager to try them himself. He did an awesome job on the front door but he is nervous attempting the bathroom floor.

I was also able to do a layout. Very simple but fun to do. I printed the picture out on the neelah cardstock so it looks very muted. I may do another one on actual photo paper. What do you think?

I think I will attempt another layout before the retreat as I have been bitten by the scrapping bug.

Me

4 comments:

  1. Stunning layout for this photo. You took one brilliant photo there.
    Yeah, scrap another in a different way. It is worth exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, nicely done! Are you getting excited yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its quite beautiful!!! I really love the bloomers on the side. Gives a very soft look to the layout. The print on that paper is awesome! Are those leafy things from Origins? Perfect for this page!!! I may have to get that paper...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete