Yes, you guessed right, my order arrived today. Karl brought it home with him after work. I was expecting a notice from the post office for me to come pick it up but alas, Olivia walks into the office with a giant manila envelope for me. As you can imagine I was giddy with excitement. I was hoping to share my excitement with Karl but he really didn't have my interest in the product. At least he could have faked it...I fake alot of things. ha ha
So I will share with you. I know that you are excited for me and believe me I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and start playing.
I broke the haul up into four pictures so that you can get a good look at everything.
The first is of the stamps. They are all from
Hero Arts with my favorite being the friend
definition. It was worth paying for the entire
order just for that one stamp.I also got
the another group of sayings, these ones
are more like phrases. The two laying d
down are wild flower sets. I have seen
Jennifer MacGuire do amazing things with
these stamps.
Next, we have a bag of clear buttons,
they are really beautiful and all
different shapes and sizes. I also got
another two ink blending tools. Tim
Holtz tattered florals die, some pretty
ribbon from Hero Arts, aged mahogany
distress stickles, black soot re-inker,
the darkest blue distress ink and
two single perfect pearls.
Basic Grey and a 6x6 paper pack from
7 Gypsies. These are perfect for cards.
This last pic is of a group of papers that are
weirdly all the same. They are double sided,
you are seeing both sides. I ordered a small
12x12 paper pack from Grannys attic and this
is what I got. They are really pretty patterns
but I am confused as to why they are all the
same.
Sorry I don't have the exact name of everything, but my laptop and I are upstairs in bed and my stuff is in the office. We spend this time together in the quiet, to blog and catch up on all the news at the end of the day. We have a new memory foam on the bed so I try to get the most out of it by spending as much time as possible in it. Hey, it was expensive. And it doesn't really matter that we didn't buy it. Anniversary's are awesome!!
Tomorrow is weigh in day. I am excited but if I don't lose something, I will be upset. Not enough to quit but still...wait and see.
I should go. Time to sleep.
Me
Your stash looks great! I'll be interested to see what you do with them. Have fun today! I got an email from USPC telling me my shipment will be here in 3 days. We'll see. I'm not sure if it will come in an envelope like yours. Maybe that accounts for 'no duty'.
ReplyDeleteVA-VOOM, WOWZERS, GERONIMO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that 7gypsies, stamps, and all the stuff.