Yes, you are seeing brown.
Yes, I got tired of the green.
No, this is not what I wanted.
Yes, I could not figure out how to get the pretty picture that I wanted, set up, on this stupid blog.
Yes, I would like to try again, but I was on the verge of pitching this entire computer, cords, mouse and all out the nearby window.
So in light of a wasted hour of my life and the lives of my children, I am loving the brown.
Weather was sunny and nice today but we are still not feeling so well, so no outside play today. Now it is raining and Karl told me that it is calling for rain for the next few days. I told the kids, who are going stir-crazy being house bound, that if it was nice tomorrow and they were okay we would go out. I hope the rain lets up. The leaves are starting to pile up and the sucker trucks are supposed to come some time next week.
Still working on the small album for Gran. I will start taking some pictures and let you see.
I think I will go have an ice cream now, I have 7 pts left for the night. One cone with one scoop is only 4 pts. I have been craving chocolate for the last couple of nights. I am feeling really great lately too. Karl and I have noticed that we are feeling really good...due to the type of food we are eating. Can not wait for weigh in day. I am hoping for another 3 lbs. Keep your fingers crossed.
More tomorrow,
Me
Good for your and the points thingy! Enjoy your ice cream. Man, I could sooo NOT do that. Sounds way too hard!!
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't the bloggy thing work???? Ahhhaaa, not so fool proof after all. Hmmmm the instructions looked easy. Try, try, slam, bang, bonk, ...again.
You go girl!!!! I always here from people who are following their plan well, how much better they feel, over and over. I think it is the added water drinking and fruits and veggies, the non-point food. Ons sister said she felt detoxified after a couple of weeks. It is not a diet but a whole change in ones way of eating that is supposed to continue on for life. I did not do that and am inspired now to start and continue. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteo yeah, I like the brown due to it's very close to being like milk chocolate, yes, a large large area of milk chocolate.....the picture of my cat nuggles looks very nice here against the brown...the milk chocolate brown, the very very large area of milk chocolate brown......what diet? Huh?
ReplyDelete