Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hi

Just a few things...

I didn't end up going out Friday night. I didn't really want to go alone, so, we took the kids to Harvey's for supper and then went to Walmart and bought a food scale. I am hoping this will make a difference.

Service was really good this morning. Went out with Brian and Donna St. Pierre. They are really good with the kids and that always makes a difference. Did a few calls and not at homes. Weather started out really nice and by mid-morning we didn't need the coats anymore. After lunch we headed out to Mike and Judy Coopers for the afternoon. They have the grandkids for the weekend and they get along really well with Olivia and Elliot so we went to play in the MILLIONS of leaves they have all over their yard. I am NOT exaggerating, it would take you a week to rake all the leaves, and not all of them have fallen yet. I don't envy them. We stayed for supper, turkey, stuffing, gravy, salads, buns. Do you get the picture? I didn't count up the pts but had 20 saved up for supper. I may have gone over but I didn't have dessert. Chocolate cake! I must be losing my mind. Josh and Jodi were there also. She is sooo good with kids. They were playing with her hair, she was making faces on the potato head doll. It was cute to see. After a nice visit we came home and kids went straight to bed and Karl went to hockey.

So there you have it, a nice evening with great friends. Jealous????

Miss you,

Me

2 comments:

  1. Yes, EXCEEDINGLY, jealous! Especially when your good friends are also our good friends. Miss you all so much! More than you know...

    ReplyDelete