Weigh in day, yesterday. Only 2 lbs. I think I am doing something wrong. I need to get a scale to start weighing my portions. Mom thinks I am not counting enough pts each time I eat. I am regularly having pts left over at the end of each day.
Yesterday was odd, food wise...I had a cup of coffee, some red peppers, a hamburger happy meal for 10 pts, then for supper I had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and 1/2 cup of yogurt. I wasn't hungry for the rest of the night. Total of 15 pts and I get 28. I knew I had to eat so after the meeting I had a ham sandwich for 5 pts, a light baby bell cheese for 1 and a handful of baked chips which if you have the complete amount is 2 pts but I only had half that. Grand total of 23. I can not figure this out. Normally I LOVE food but now I am having an aversion to it. What am I doing wrong. (my question mark is not working)
Still working on the cards. Loving the stamps. Completed a beautiful card and then stamped the saying on it crooked and that kind of thing DRIVES ME NUTS. So I am re-doing the card. Will finish it today and show you tonight.
that's all for now.
Me
hang in there. maybe your body just has to get adjusted to this new way of eating. I have heard it said that the first few pounds is water anyway and then the actual weight falls off.
ReplyDeleteI hate anything crooked too. Drives me nuts! Have redone whole layouts because of it.
Two pounds is absolutely nothing to sneeze at. It is good. Always celebrate if there is any kind of a loss. Down is good, up not so good.
ReplyDeleteDid they tell you that if you don't eat all your points it will affect the loss.
The body may compensate by going into starvation retention measures to protect itself. Tmaxxan right....getting adjusted to it all and the first bit is fluids. If the loss continues at 2 pounds or so a week it is all good. Your eating all kinds of new things They always told me that 2 pounds is very balanced. If there is too much of a loss too often that is not good either.
If you hit a plateau they may suggest tweeking the carb intake, or something but you are still going down.