Olivia and I are still under the weather. Woke up with sore throats and runny noses. Karl and Elliot went to the meeting. Elliot was very excited to go UNTIL Karl went to put on his tie. I don't know where he gets his aversion to ties but once you start to put it on him, he starts crying, saying that you are choking him and the tie isn't even around his neck. So his solution was to say that he wanted to stay home with mommy. I told him that he had to be sick to stay home, he then told me that he was sick...his poop hurts. It was too funny to correct. Needless to say, he went to the meeting.
Olivia and Elliot are both grounded from crafting until Tuesday. We are going to see if this works with helping tidy up around the house. So far so good. We shall see if it lasts. They are watching a movie right now and then to bed. I am thinking of keeping Olivia home tomorrow, just as a precaution.
Nothing new on the creative front. Still focusing on the album for my gran.
Chat later,
Me
Oy, me still sick too. Cough, cough! First day in awhile that I am approaching evening without the usual horrendous worsening of the situation.
ReplyDeleteawwwww! They're grounded...but..but they are sooooo cute.
awww hope you guys are all better soon. Cookie was sick this morning but now is grand. The two of them have music blasting and are dancing and singing all over the place. I need to make them clean to :P but I don't like doing either ha well we'll just dance for now, clean later :)
ReplyDeleteIgnore Debbie, she thinks parental discipline is 'quaint' and 'funny'. She encourages children to do bad things in the presense of their parents. My mom informs me today that children do not learn how to clean up after themselves until they are 18. So what do I do in the meantime??? She had not suggestion for that. Figures!
ReplyDeleteYoiks, I was expecting the old green blog and wowsers!!!!! Cool and collected 'brown'. Verrrry nice!