Weigh in day tomorrow. I will be shocked if I have a loss this week. It has not been the best week for me and my sweet tooth. I just hope I at least stay the same and haven't gained anything.
It is also picture day at school. We already picked out Olivia's outfit but I am at a loss as to what to do with her hair. It always looks messy when she comes home from school and I don't know what time the pictures will be taken so I don't know if she will have enough time to destroy anything I do to it. Maybe I should just cut it short. I can hear my mom right now, "oh, no you don't."
We went to pick up the kitchen sink and bathroom tiles and guess what? Sold out! Just figures. The replacement tiles they had for sale were called, Rust, they WERE NOT Rust. They were sooo pink. I am not putting a pink floor in my bathroom. Yuck!! So, no tiles. They could order the sink for me but I wasn't in the mood for that, after the tile disappointment. I will try again later. Paul isn't going to be able to work us into his schedule for a couple of weeks anyway so I do have some time.
Anyway, I need to get up early for the car in the morning. I can't wait to get a little beater for Karl to take to work. We are planning that for the new year. Then I will have more freedom and not feel the need to scratch his eyes out everyday when he comes home from work and says with cheer, "how was your day, did you do anything exciting?" And I no longer have to answer with a voice dripping with hatred, "well dear, I didn't have the car, so I cleaned the toilet out with your toothbrush."
Later,
Me
those cards are really beautiful. I may try that too when I get my 'tattered florals'. We are in the midst of a weather bomb! Yes, that is an actual term. Cars are drifted in with snow across the street. I will keep the kids home today.
ReplyDeleteLove them cards. Love the color combo's. Very professional. Get an etsy shop.
ReplyDeleteWe did not have a pooper in the weather BOMB. Went to Lisa's to go but nothing happened. Could not shower either. Stinky. Fixed now.
Karl hide your tooth brush lol
ReplyDelete