I also got some complements from the friends at the hall. Three different people came up to me last night and asked if I lost weight. They said they noticed last week also. THAT made me feel really good. Karl also lost another pound. He is very excited over that.
As for the weather, still wet, cold and VERY windy. I am afraid not as cold, wet and windy as Sask. but still... We have a yard full of leaves, as you can see and no way of getting out there to clean them up. I really don't want to leave them for the spring. When you spend the entire winter hibernating and then have to rush out there and rake a full yard of leave, you just don't recupe from that.
I developed some pictures yesterday with the intention of scrapping them but haven't gotten around to it yet. I also got everyone a hard copy of the family pic of us in the leaves. I know some of you out there wanted one. I think I got 13 copies so I should have everyone covered. I am headed to Ikea tomorrow with Erica and Brandie S. I really enjoy getting out without kids and Brandie mentioned today that she is feeling that she is needing a weekend away, oh, if only she scrapped!!
I am on the countdown to the weekend. I should be more excited for the concert but I really LOVE scrapping. I am very excited for the concert also and I hope I can take some pictures. I will have another layout to scrap on that weekend.
So please send my exact addresses and I will get that picture in the mail.
Me
1023 Arnason Street
ReplyDeleteRegina, SK
S4X 2P1
Quit your griping about the leaves and what appears to be GREEN grass! I hate snow! and stupid drivers, and wind, and children who won't nap anymore or rather the fact that they WON'T nap anymore, and cleaning my house for ill-planned family dinners etc. etc. etc.
No Gain, so no pain. Hmmmm Yeah, green grass.
ReplyDelete