So as I told you yesterday, we went to coopers for playtime and supper. I managed to get some nice pics of all the kids playing in the tree. Here are the best ones. I am VERY eager to get these into layouts. I am hoping to start on them tomorrow as I have enough layouts and pictures saved for the retreat in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to play with these tomorrow.


The photo's are stunning. A real cool guy in a tree photo and o my o my of the woodland nymph in the tree. Soon it will be that you will have to keep her in the house till she is 35 and screen every Tom, Dick and Harry that come near the place.
ReplyDeletethose pics are awesome. I want hard copies of those two as well. 4x6 will be sufficient. Can't wait to see the scrapping results of these!
ReplyDelete