You really do realize how much you are eating when you don't eat. Does that make any sense to you?
You become VERY choosy with what you put into your mouth. I have also had to do "special shopping" for food that we can eat. This was not easy and would have been easier if I wasn't STARVING when we went. But I didn't get carried away and Karl and I both think that next week is going to be easier and it will get easier from there.
Last night we called over to Deleon's and they said that we could stop by to see Sylvana. It was the first time in six weeks since we have seen her. She really does look good. I don't know what I was expecting, obviously worse but she really did look good. She is getting around really well, she still has to have someone help her but she is walking on her own. Her cheeks are very puffy but you can still tell that it is Sylvana. You know how sometimes a person changes so much you have a hard time telling if it is them. Her hair is the worst looking of all the changes, but what do you expect. It is patchy and thin. She had a bandanna on her head when we got there but after some time took it off. Olivia and Elliot didn't seem to notice, and didn't say anything about it when we got home so...they know she is sick and that seems to be all they need to know. I was just thankful Olivia didn't say anything. I would have died!!
Today is beautiful. Service was very nice, small group so we all piled into the van. Karl is at the hall cleaning and the kids are napping. We are headed out later this afternoon to Awenda Park to take some photos. Tamar is going to come and take the family ones. Paul is away camping with his brother and father. Tamar is then going to stay and look after the kids while Karl and I go out for our anniversary. It is really tomorrow but since the holiday is also tomorrow we will have supper out tonight. I don't know what we are going to have to eat though. We have been saving up our pts for this meal.
Anyway, blog at ya later,
Me
Oh SHOOT, I forgot it was your anniversary! But then again, I don't think I have ever remembered your anniversary. Anyway, HAAAPPPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! What is it this year, 20??? Hope you have a nice night out! Can't help you out with the points thing. Have a jelly bean on me.
ReplyDeleteHAAAPPPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! from me too.
ReplyDelete