Friday
I forgot to tell you that the Deleons had their van stolen on Thursday. They went down on Wed. evening to stay overnight because Sylvana had her treatment at eight a.m. on Thursday. When they came out in the morning to go to the hospital (they stayed at a hotel) the van was missing. The police have since found it but the ignition was damaged. You can see their story on T.V. The social worker at the hospital contacted the local news station and they interviewed the family. If you log onto the internet and go to A channel for Friday Oct. 8 you can scroll through and see it. Sylvana did a really good job in the interview.
Saturday
Service was really nice. Weather was beautiful and had lots of nice calls. Tamar came over in the evening to watch the kids so Karl and I could go out for dinner. We went to East Side Marios for supper. It was packed. Someone was actually having a wedding dinner there. Who would have a wedding dinner at a restaurant like that without booking a room for privacy. They were sitting right next to us and didn't have anything fancy to signify a wedding. WEIRD
Karl and I both kept track of our points and kept within the allotted amount for that meal. We saved up some from earlier in the day. Went to Micheals with a coupon. Nothing special there. I bought an 8x8 album for Granny's older photos. I have special paper coming in the order from the states that will work awesome with the pictures.
I gave the kids lots of craft supplies so they could play while we were gone. Tamar said that was all they did all night. Our kitchen counter is covered with pages drying out from glitter glue. Elliot even made an anniversary card for us. So sweet.
Sunday
Meeting was great. Awesome speaker from Gravenhurst. Forgot his name. Tamar had both her studies there. Josie and anna and Gaylyne and her son. The kids did great. We didn't hear a peep from them until towards the end of the watchtower. Anna is doing so well, she is getting better with each meeting. It brings back memories of us trying to keep ours quiet for each meeting.
We were invited to Thompsons for supper. Kept within our pts and supper was delicious. Jackie is an awesome cook. Her mashed potatoes are to die for. Before supper we went for a quick walk down to the lake for some pictures. Meghan took some really nice ones and I will post them later.
Monday
Woke up with a sore throat. Too many late nights have caught up with me. Had a big breakfast at around 11 a.m. Can't wait for supper. Having chicken and broccoli. Karl took the kids to Elmvale zoo today. It is the last day it is opened. They took lots of pictures and will post them later as well.
Blog more later
Me
p.s. to all the predators out there, be warned. If you come anywhere near my children, you die!!
Need to know the success of your week when you find out. NEED to know.
ReplyDeleteHow effective was careful points counting. SOOOOOO curious.
Sorry to hear what happened to the Deleons, like they needed that!
ReplyDeleteAlso Happy Anniversary! I know I'm saying this after the fact. Must be like 20 years by now hey ;) jk xo