I love Friday's. Olivia is in school and Karl is home for the next two days. I love having Karl at home...he is my little housework slave. We are trying to get some home repairs done before the snow flies and the weekend is the only time to get anything done. This weekend is a golf tournament which the Duell boys are going to so the Duell girls are coming her to scrap. I am hoping to get a layout done and then some cards. Looking forward to it!!
Just got home from being out for supper. We were invited over to Taylor's. Supper was delicious. Has anyone ever had mushrooms in the mixture with perogies? Awesome. I love mushrooms and will be putting them in from now on. Calvin and Karl took the kids to the park which is a stones throw away from their home. Really pooped them all out. Came home and went straight to bed. Love when that happens.
Anyway, that's all for now. I am off to scrap or at least sketch.
Me
Scrapping with friends...I hate you! Have fun! I want to see some awesome results!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to scrap with friend lisa but never seems to happen.
ReplyDeleteI like mushrooms in perogies.
I like to empty a bunch of salsa sauce on top of perogies and top with cheese and bake till hot. Nice, too.