Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rain, rain get LOST!!!

Another day and MORE rain. This does not bode well for the upcoming winter. We had such an awesome summer, very hot, and in past years when we have had a hot summer we end up with alot of snow...by alot, I mean...seven foot banks! Thank goodness for snowblowers.


Thank you to Lisa for suggesting that I change internet browsers. I now use firefox for uploading this blog and although it still takes a long time to get the post looking the way I want, I can. As for Tims stamps, I got those quite awhile ago. They were stored in a basket with all my other stamps, I don't know why you didn't see them. Oh well. Most of my scrapping supplies are electronically tagged so if they pass the front door an alarm will sound. You wouldn't have gotten far. ha ha


In nov. we have another retreat coming up and with that comes gift bags. I love giving scrap treats, I usually pick my favorite thing (at the time) and give that as my gift but all the girls are at different levels of scrapping and what I am loving doesn't seem to do anything for them. Any suggestions???? In the past I have given the same item but in different colors and cathy did suggest giving different things to each girl.

Olivia and Elliot played Fort today. I must say it is the perfect day for that, cold and rainy outside. My living room was a disaster for most of the day, but they had fun and to my surprise I really didn`t mind that much. It kept them happy.

I think this weather does something to my head. Feeling grumbly all-of-the-sudden. Don't know what happened and can't get rid of the feeling.

I just went on-line to see what was available in the way of Johnny Reid tickets. Everytime you log onto Prairie Stranded's blog, Johnny Reid songs come on and now I am finding that I log on just to hear the music. Tickets are still available but in the upper balcony, I am going to look up Massy Hall in Toronto and see how far away we would be. That concert is on the 14th of Nov. His concert that comes right into Barrie is on the 3rd of Nov. and that is the Carrie Underwood concert that we are already going to. It is looking like it may be a busy month...if I get my way!!! ha ha

Anyway, that is all for today.

Me

1 comment:

  1. HA! I anticipated the electronic tagging and had it disabled before you got home that day. Not missing anything, are you?

    Blog at ya later. Got a stinkin' meeting tonight. (shocking...who said that?)

    ReplyDelete